Enabling and disabling Anti-Banner
Immediately after Kaspersky Internet Security installation the Anti-Banner component is disabled, it does not block banners. To activate banner blocking, you have to enable the Anti-Banner.
To display all banners, the Anti-Banner component should be disabled. If you need to display just some banners, use the list of allowed banner addresses.
There are two ways to enable or disable the component:
To enable or disable Anti-Banner in the main window, perform the following steps:
- Open the main application window and select the section in the left part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, left-click to open the Online Security section.
- Click the Disable Anti-Banner (if it should be disabled).
button to open the menu for selecting actions on the component and select (if the component should be enabled) or
When enabling a component, the icon on its left goes green, when disabling it, the icon goes grey.
To enable or disable Anti-Banner in the configuration window, perform the following steps:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Anti-Banner component.
- In the right part of the window, check the Enable box if the component should be enabled. Uncheck the box if the component should be disabled.