Adding a label to the message subject
Anti-Spam can add appropriate labels to the Subject field of the message recognized after analysis as spam or potential spam:
- [!! SPAM] – for messages identified as spam.
- [?? Probable Spam] – for messages identified as potential spam.
When present in message subject, such labels can help you distinguish spam and probable spam visually while viewing the mail lists.
To enable / disable addition of labels to the message subjects by Anti-Spam:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Anti-Spam component.
- Click the Settings button in the right part of the window.
The Anti-Spam window will be displayed.
- On the Additional tab, in the Actions section, check the boxes next to the labels, which should be added to message subject. Having checked the box, you can modify the associated label text. To prevent label addition, uncheck its corresponding box.