Kaspersky Lab experts have compiled the list of obscene words included into the distribution package of Kaspersky Internet Security. The list contains obscene words that indicate a spam message with high probability, if present. You can supplement the list adding to it complete phrases and their masks.
To edit the list of obscene phrases:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Anti-Spam component.
- Click the button in the right part of the window.
The window will be displayed.
- On the If it contains blocked phrases box and click the button.
tab, in the section check the
The Blocked phrases window will open.
- Check the obscene words link to open the Agreement window.
box and click the
- Read the agreement and, if you agree to the terms and conditions described in the window, check the box in the bottom part of the window and click the button.
The Explicit language window will open.
- Click the link to open the window.
- Enter the complete phrase or its mask, specify the phrase weighting coefficient and click the button.
Weighting coefficient allows you to specify how typical a certain phrase can be for spam messages: the larger the value, the higher the probability that mail containing such phrase is spam. Weighting coefficient of a phrase can range from 0 to 100. If the total of weighting coefficients of all phrases found in a message exceeds 100, such mail will be recognized as spam.
You do not have to delete a mask to stop using it, unchecking the Explicit language box next to it will be sufficient for the purpose.