You can create a list of your mail addresses to make Anti-Spam label as spam any mail that is not addressed to you directly.
To create the list of your email addresses:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Anti-Spam component.
- Click the button in the right part of the window.
The window will be displayed.
- On the If it is not addressed to me box and click the My addresses button.
tab check the
The My addresses window opens.
- Click the link to open the window.
- Enter an address mask and click the OK button.
You do not have to delete a mask to stop using it, unchecking the corresponding box next to it in My addresses window will be sufficient for the purpose.