Selecting the spam recognition algorithm
The Anti-Spam mail analysis is based on the selected recognition algorithms:
- Heuristic analysis. Anti-Spam analyzes messages using heuristic rules. Heuristic analysis is always enabled.
- Image recognition (GSG technology). Anti-Spam uses GSG technology to detect graphic spam.
- Analysis of attachments in RTF format. Anti-Spam analyzes documents attached to messages checking them for spam signs.
- train Anti-Spam.
. Operation of the iBayes algorithm is based on the analysis calculating the frequency of words typical for spam in the text of the analyzed mail. The analysis identifies each message as useful mail or spam. To start using the iBayes algorithm, you need to
To enable / disable a specific spam recognition algorithm for analysis of email messages:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Anti-Spam component.
- Click the button in the right part of the window.
The window will be displayed.
- On the tab, in the section check / uncheck the appropriate boxes.