Training with reports
There is an opportunity to train Anti-Spam using its reports with the information about messages recognized as probable spam. Essentially, the training means assigning the Spam or labels to messages and also their addition to the lists of allowed or blocked senders.
To train Anti-Spam using a report:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the link to switch to the reports window of Kaspersky Internet Security.
- In the window that opens, on the Report tab, click the button.
The window opens.
- Select the section in the left part of the window.
- Use the records in the column in the right part of the window to identify the messages, which you wish to use for Anti-Spam training. For each such message, open the shortcut (right-click) menu and select one of the menu commands corresponding to the operation, which should be performed with the message:
- Mark as Spam.
- Mark as Not Spam.
- Add to the allowed list.
- Add to the blocked list.