Creating a network rule for application
Network rules regulate applications’ access to various networks. By default, the application inherits the rules of the status that has been assigned to it. If you need to use specific methods to process an application’s access to specified network services, you can create a rule that would regulate network activity of this application.
You can also work with network rules for applications, using the Firewall component.
To create a network rule:
- Open the main application window and select the Protection Center section.
- In the right part of the window, left-click to open the System and Applications Protection list of components.
- Click the link.
- In the window that opens, in the dropdown list, select the required application category.
- In the column, left-click to open the context menu for the required application and select .
- In the window that opens, on the Network rules tab, open the network rule creation window by clicking the link.
- In the window that opens, specify the required settings.
- Set a priority for the new rule, using the Move up and links.