Excluding actions from an application rule
By default, when using an application rule, Kaspersky Internet Security monitors all of the user application’s actions, including: access to files and folders, access to the execution environment, and network access. You can add applications’ actions to exclusions from a rule.
All exclusions created in the rules for user applications are accessible in the application settings window in the Threats and Exclusions section.
To add exclusions to a rule:
- Open the main application window and select the Protection Center section.
- In the right part of the window, left-click to open the System and Applications Protection list of components.
- Click the link.
- In the window that opens, in the dropdown list, select the required application category.
- In the column, left-click to open the context menu for the required application and select .
- In the window that opens, on the Exclusions tab, check the boxes for the actions that you want to exclude. When excluding the application’s network traffic scan, configure additional exclusion settings.