Advanced Firewall settings
You can specify the advanced settings for the Firewall, such as permission of FTP’s active mode, connection blockage if no prompt for action is available (application interface is not loaded), and functioning until the system shutdown.
By default, all the settings are enabled.
To modify advanced settings of the Firewall:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Firewall component.
- Click the button in the right part of the window.
- In the window that opens, on the Packet rules tab, open the advanced settings window by clicking the link.
- In the next to the required settings.
window that opens, check / uncheck the boxes