Configuring notifications of changes in the network
Network connection settings can be changed during operation. You can receive notifications of modifications in the settings.
To enable notification about changes to network connection settings:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Firewall component.
- Click the Settings button in the right part of the window.
- In the window that opens, on the Networks tab, select an active network connection and open the network settings window by clicking the Configure link.
- In the window that opens, check the boxes for those events about which you wish to receive notifications on the Additional tab.