Editing the blockage settings
By default, Network Attack Blocker blocks the activity of a computer making an attack for one hour. You can cancel blockage of the selected computer or change the time of blockage.
To modify the time for which the computer making an attack will be blocked:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Network Attack Blocker component.
- In the right part of the window, check the Add the attacking computer to the list of blocked computers for box and specify the time of blockage.
To unblock the computer making an attack:
- Open the main application window and select the Protection Center section.
- In the right part of the window, left-click to open the Online Security list of components.
- Click the link.
- In the Blocked computers tab, select the blocked computer and click the button.
window that opens, on the