Communicating via social networks
Controlling communication via social networks consists of controlling contacts allowed for communication, blocking banned contacts, and monitoring messaging logs. You can create the lists of trusted and blocked contacts, specify key words that should be checked for in messages, and specify personal information that should not be sent out anyway.
If communication with a contact is blocked, all messages addressed to this contact or received from it will be filtered out. Information about blocked messages and key words encountered in them is displayed in a report. The report also includes messaging logs for each contact.
To restrict contacts available for communication via social networks:
- Open the main application window and select the section in the left part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, click the section with the user account that you want to restrict.
- In the left part of the window that opens, select the Social networks section.
- In the right part of the window, check the Enable control box.
- Specify the default action for contacts that have not been included into the list of controlled ones: if you want to block communication with such contacts, check the Block messaging with other contacts box. Uncheck this box to allow communication with contacts that have not been included into the list of controlled ones.
- Select the
- In the left part of the window, select the Social Networking section.
In the right part of the window, a list of contacts will appear, displaying the contacts from which a message has been received or to which a message has been sent.
- Specify an action (block or allow messaging) for the selected contacts.
The contacts will be automatically added into the list of controlled ones which can be viewed on the Settings tab, in the Social Networking section.
- Click the
button to save the changes you have made.