You can allow or block the running of specified programs and impose time limits on startup.
To restrict programs running:
- Open the main application window and select the Parental Control section in the left part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, click the section with the user account that you want to restrict.
- In the left part of the window that opens, select the Applications Usage section.
- In the right part of the window, check the Enable control box.
- Create the lists of allowed and blocked applications, set a schedule for the use of allowed applications.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes you have made.