Time of Internet use
You can restrict the time which the user spends in the Internet. To do this, you can set up a schedule of Internet use (specifying days of week and time of day when access should be granted or denied) and limit total time of Internet use per 24 hours.
To limit the time of Internet use:
- Open the main application window and select the section in the left part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, click the section with the user account that you want to restrict.
- In the left part of the window that opens, select the Internet Usage section.
- In the right part of the window, check the Enable control box.
- Impose time limits on Internet use.
- Click the button to save the changes you have made.