Enabling and disabling Web Anti-Virus
There are two ways to enable or disable the component:
To enable or disable Web Anti-Virus in the main window, perform the following steps:
- Open the main application window and select the section in the left part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, left-click to open the Online Security or the System and Applications Protection section.
- Open the menu for selecting an action on the component by clicking the Web Anti-Virus button and select (if the component should be enabled) or Disable (if it should be disabled).
When enabling a component, the icon on its left goes green, when disabling it, the icon goes grey.
To enable or disable Anti-Spam in the settings window:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Protection Center section, select the Web Anti-Virus component.
- Check the Web Anti-Virus box in the right part of the window if the component should be enabled. Uncheck the box if the component should be disabled.