Geo Filter has blocked the attempt to access the website
Access to a website may be blocked by Web Anti-Virus on the ground that the website belongs to a specified regional domain. A domain is considered as blocked in the following cases:
- access to the domain has been blocked by the user when configuring Web Anti-Virus;
- the previous attempt to access a website of the same region was blocked by the user.
When Geo Filter (a module of Web Anti-Virus) detects an attempt to go to a website that belongs to a blocked region, a special notification is displayed in the browser window.
The notification provides the following information:
- description of the reason for blocking access to the website;
- name of the region to which the website belongs;
- domain, characteristics of infectiousness of websites in this domain;
- URL of the website.
You can select one of the following actions:
- Back to the previous page – open the previous page.
- Open web resource – load the website which belongs to a blocked domain.
- Open Geo Filter settings – open the Web Anti-Virus settings window on the Geo Filter tab.