Network activity of an application has been detected
If network activity of an application is detected (default option for the applications included in the Low Restricted or High Restricted groups), a notification is displayed on screen.
A notification is displayed if Kaspersky Internet Security is running in interactive mode, and if no packet rule has been created for the application whose network activity had been detected.
The notification contains the following information:
- name of the application and brief description of the connection that it initiates;
- information about the connection (connection type, local and remote port, address to which the connection is established);
- application run sequence.
You are asked to select one of the following actions:
You can block or allow network activity of the application using one of the following methods:
- Perform action once. To do this, select the Allow now or action.
- Apply an action to the session of the application whose network activity has been detected. To do this, select Allow now or Block now, and check the Apply to current application session box.
- Apply the action selected for the application to all sessions. To do this, select Apply .
or action, and check the
- Create a rule to regulate the application’s network activity. To do this, select the action.