Requesting for permission of an application’s actions
If an application attempts to perform an action about whose security or necessity Kaspersky Internet Security is unaware, a notification is displayed on the screen.
The notification provides the following information:
- Name and icon of the application. Click it to open the window with information about the application.
- Description of the application’s actions.
- Location of the application file.
- Application run sequence.
You can block or allow the application run by selecting one of the following actions:
- Make trusted – add the application to the trusted group and always allow its run.
- Allow now – allow the application run once.
- Block now – block the application run once.
- Terminate application and make untrusted – add the application to the untrusted group and always block it from running.