Safe Surf has paused the website loading
When Safe Surf (a module of Web Anti-Virus) detects an attempt to go to a website whose security is doubtful, a notification is displayed in the browser window.
The notification provides the following information:
- description of the reason for pausing access to the website;
- URL of the website.
You can select one of the following actions:
- Yes, open web resource – load the website.
- Open and add to the trusted addresses – load the website and its URL to the list of trusted ones to prevent Safe Surf from pausing the loading of this website.
- Open in Safe Run for Websites – load the website in the safe browser (only for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome). When loading the website in Safe Run for Websites, malicious objects (if they are present on the web pages being loaded) do not pose any threat to your computer’s security.
- No, return to the previous page – do not load the website, opening the previous page instead.