Step 1. Saving data for repeated use
At this point you can specify which of the data used by the application you want to retain for repeated use during the next installation of the application (e.g., a newer version of the application).
By default, the application is removed from the computer entirely.
To save data for repeated use, perform the following:
- Choose the option .
- Check boxes opposite the data types you want to save:
- Activation data – data that eliminates the need to activate the application in the future by automatically using the current license as long as it does not expire by the time of the next installation.
- Anti-Spam databases – bases containing signatures of spam messages downloaded and saved by the application.
- Backup and Quarantine objects – files checked by the application and placed into backup storage or quarantine.
- Operational settings of the application – values of the application settings selected while configuring it.
- iSwift and iChecker data – files which contain information about the objects that have been already scanned for viruses.
- Safe Run shared folder data – files saved by the application working in a safe environment in a special folder that is also accessible in the normal environment.